Australian Book Review is seeking an experienced business manager for 3-4 days per week.
You must be proactive, flexible and highly-organised. Overseeing the accounts and maintaining the subscriber database are the primary functions, but it is a diverse and stimulating role, working with a wide range of writers, editors, interns, subscribers and donors. Some literary interests would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency in these areas:
- Reckon accounting software (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft Access Database (or equivalent)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Subscriptions system management
- Finance and banking management
- GST, BAS and PAYG reporting
- Office management
- Liaison with subscribers, donors and stakeholders
Further information is available on request.