ABR would be a great addition to your library’s digital resources collection. Now that ABR is no longer available via Informit, ABR is an even more important digital resource for academics and students. Why not trial the magazine now for your institution?
A digital ABR subscription offers:
- Eleven digital issues of ABR per year
- Instant access to new editions on the day of publication
- Access to our unique digital archive going back to 1978
- Fully searchable extended articles with added references, links, tags, and images
- Expanded biographical notes on all our contributors with links to their past work
- Access via IP address authentication for institutions
- Usage statistics on request
Our content is encyclopedic and sophisticated. We publish some of Australia’s most distinguished academics, and we review scholarly publications from around the world. Through the Calibre Essay Prize, commentary material, and the ABR Fellowship program, we publish some of the finest long-form journalism in the country.
Subscription Rates and Bundles*
Digital only: Smaller institutions* $150 / Larger institutions* $550
Print and digital bundle: Smaller institutions* $200 / Larger institutions* $600
*Unless otherwise indicated, ‘Smaller Institutions’ refers to schools, public libraries, publishers, and galleries and similarly sized organisations. ‘Larger Institutions’ refers to government auspices and departments, university libraries, national and state libraries and their international counterparts (in terms of status and reach). All rates quoted above are listed in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. They do not include agency fees. All rates above are for a one year subscription period. Longer subscriptions are available. These rates are correct at March 2023 but are subject to change without notice. Institutional access to the digital edition of ABR is available to unlimited onsite users via IP-address authentication. Please contact us to discuss remote access.