Nick Bisley is Professor of International Relations at La Trobe University and a Visiting Fellow at the East–West Center, Washington, DC. His research and teaching expertise is in the International Relations of East Asia, globalisation, and the diplomacy of great powers. His most recent book is Great Powers in the Changing International Order (2012).
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- 'South of Darkness' by John Marsden
- Jolley Prize 2011: 'Before He Left the Family'
- Judith Armstrong: War & Peace and Sonya
- An elegant work of literary criticism
- Tiger in the Night
- Delia Falconer: Sydney
- John Fuller: Who is Ozymandias?
- Ian Gibbins reviews 'On Immunity' by Eula Biss
- The spy who relished deception
- Chasing shadows