Michael Kirby, AC, CMG, (born 18 March 1939) is an Australian retired judge, jurist, and academic who is a former Justice of the High Court of Australia, serving from 1996 to 2009.
Website URL: http://www.michaelkirby.com.au/
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Kate Gordon: Thyla
- Biographer of big subjects
- News from the Editor's Desk
- Noel Pearson's Quarterly Essay ' A Rightful Place'
- Carnivalesque shorts
- Alexandra Harris: Romantic Moderns
- Paying a premium
- Leichhardt on the mind
- Georgia Blain: Darkwater and Leanne Hall: This is Shyness
- Brian Matthews reviews 'Archipelago of Souls' by Gregory Day