Craig Taylor is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at Flinders University. He is the author of Sympathy: A Philosophical Analysis (2002), Moralism: A Study of a Vice (2012), and co-editor of Hume and the Enlightenment (2011). He is currently editing a book entitled A Sense for Humanity: The Ethical Thought of Raimond Gaita, forthcoming with Monash University Publishing.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- 2010 Elizabeth Jolley Prize Winner
- A cheering centre of gravity
- Patrick Allington reviews 'The Writing Life' by David Malouf
- Mark Byron reviews 'The Most Dangerous Book' by Kevin Birmingham
- Stephen Sondheim: Finishing the Hat; and Mark Eden Horowitz: Sondheim on Music
- M.L. Stedman: The Light Between Oceans
- Anyone for cupcakes?
- A Country Too Far
- Southerly, Volume. 73, No. 2
- Pera Wells (ed.): Ormond Papers Volume XXVIII