Sue Hurley has an MBA from the University of Melbourne and a Masters of Creative Writing from UTS. Her first novel, Love at the Railway Hotel, was published in 2010, and she is currently working on a second, about a team of corporate crime investigators. She lives in Sydney with her husband and three daughters.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- John B. Thompson: Merchants of Culture
- Graeme Aitken: The Indignities
- Jean-Paul Sartre: Typhus; and Jean-Paul Sartre: Critical Essays
- Catriona Menzies-Pike reviews 'The Ash Burner' by Kári Gíslason
- Dennis Altman reviews Bob Brown's memoir 'Optimism'
- Toni Jordan: Fall Girl
- Elbows on his knees
- Geoffrey Blainey reviews 'Bearing Witness' by Peter Rees
- Laurent Binet: HHhH