Matt Rubinstein is a novelist, playwright, and screenwriter. His work has been twice shortlisted for the Australian/Vogel award, nominated for two Dendy awards and an AFI award, and translated into six languages. He has also published short stories, poems, feature articles, and columns, and worked as a competition lawyer and regulatory consultant in the media and communications industries.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- I can’t feel his legs!
- Diary of a confidant to Hawke and Keating
- Oz Lit in the Moot Court Room
- Barry Forshaw: British Crime Film
- Scar Talk
- Iris Lavell: Elsewhere in Success
- Penny Russell: Savage or Civilised?
- Andrew Croome: Midnight Empire
- Who are the Australians?
- Tony Reeves: The Real George Freeman