Matt Rubinstein is a novelist, playwright, and screenwriter. His work has been twice shortlisted for the Australian/Vogel award, nominated for two Dendy awards and an AFI award, and translated into six languages. He has also published short stories, poems, feature articles, and columns, and worked as a competition lawyer and regulatory consultant in the media and communications industries.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Road trip to Piccadilly
- Jolley Prize 2011: 'What’s Richard Ford Got to Do with It?'
- John Cornwell: Newman's Unquiet Grave
- Robert Dessaix: As I Was Saying
- Lisa Featherstone: Let's Talk About Sex
- Kerryn Goldsworthy: Adelaide
- The voices of this land: Australian Picture Books
- The eye’s trade
- Craig Sherborne: The Amateur Science of Love
- Hans Keilson: There Stands My House