Andrew Taylor is a poet, academic, and translator based in Perth and Germany. His latest publications are Collected Poems (2004) and The Unhaunting (2009). His critical study <Reading Australian Poetry was published in 1987, and he has won the Commonwealth Poetry Prize and the Western Australian Premier’s Prize for Poetry.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- The Uses and Abuses of Self-love
- S.J. Finn: This Too Shall Pass
- Meet the publisher
- Don Watson: Recollections of a Bleeding Heart (Second edition)
- Ambiguous Agnes
- Diary Poem: Uses of Frank O’Hara
- From Castlecrag to Notting Hill
- Open Page with Hazel Rowley
- John Fuller: Who is Ozymandias?
- Geoffrey Blainey reviews 'Bearing Witness' by Peter Rees