Alice Robinson lectures in creative writing for the Bachelor of Writing and Publishing at NMIT, Melbourne. Her reviews, essays and fiction have been published in print and online for a range of publications including Arena Magazine, Kill Your Darlings and Text Journal among others. Alice will submit a creative writing PhD focusing on climate change and Australian literature in 2012.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Patrick McCaughey reviews 'John Olsen' by Darleen Bungey
- 2010 Calibre Prize (Winner): 'On Being Odd'
- Night Guard, The Futures Museum after the ACMI Star Voyager Exhibition
- Late reflections from Leonie Kramer
- Andrew Cornell (ed.): The Best Australian Business Writing 2012
- Riding a Crocodile
- News from the Editor's Desk
- 'The Things the Mind Sees Happen' a new poem by Belinda Rule
- George Megalogenis: Trivial Pursuit; and Barrie Cassidy: The Party Thieves
- The divine stenographer