Alice Robinson lectures in creative writing for the Bachelor of Writing and Publishing at NMIT, Melbourne. Her reviews, essays and fiction have been published in print and online for a range of publications including Arena Magazine, Kill Your Darlings and Text Journal among others. Alice will submit a creative writing PhD focusing on climate change and Australian literature in 2012.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Julianne Schultz (ed.): Griffith Review 38
- Jennifer Rowe: Love, Honour & O'Brien
- What have the Romans ever done for us?
- Father of the Bomb
- Alex Miller’s indispensable new novel
- Jaya Savige: Surface to Air
- Geoffrey Blainey reviews 'A Companion to the Australian Media' edited by Bridget Griffen-Foley
- Open Page with Sheila Fitzpatrick
- Desperate Times
- Benjamin Frater: 6 am in the Universe; and Pete Spence: Perrier Fever