Peter Conrad is a writer, academic, and regular contributer to the Observer. His many books include Modern Time, Modern Places (1998), At Home in Australia (2003), Creation: Artists, God, and Origins (2007), and most recently, Verdi and/or Wagner: Two Men, Two Worlds, Two Centuries (2011).
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Late reflections from Leonie Kramer
- Hannah Richell: Secrets of the Tides
- Dennis Glover: The Art of Great Speeches and Why We Remember Them
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Claire Roberts: Friendship in Art
- Cate Kennedy: Like a House on Fire
- 'Lake Writing' a new poem by Judith Rodriguez
- News from the Editor's Desk
- Peter Ward: Khai Liew
- WA Inc.