May 2015, issue no. 371
Lucas Smith is a writer living in Melbourne. In 2010 he co-edited Farrago. His work has appeared in New Matilda, Eureka Street, The Lifted Brow, and the John Marsden Prize for Young Australian Writers.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- The recipe for breaking a spirit
- Fifty years at the ballet
- Tess the obscure
- Extraordinary ascensions
- Penny Gay reviews 'The Hidden Jane Austen' by John Wiltshire
- Sylvia Lawson: Demanding the Impossible
- Penny Russell: Savage or Civilised?
- Jolley Prize 2014: 'The Art of Life'
- Valuing the Humanities
- This backyard thy centre is