Jane Clark was Curator of Major Special Exhibitions and of Australian Art at the National Gallery of Victoria; then Deputy Chairman of Sotheby’s in Australia; and is now Senior Research Curator at MONA, the Museum of Old and New Art, Hobart, Australia’s largest private museum.
Not As the Songs of Other Lands: 19th Century Australian and American Landscape Painting (Ian Potter Museum of Art)
April 2019, no. 410
• Hypocrisy in the Vatican in Frédéric Martel's new book
• Alecia Simmonds on misogyny and malice in Married at First Sight
• Paul Giles on Gerald Murnane's revised novel A Season on Earth
• Andrea Goldsmith's new book Invented Lives
• Sheila Fitzpatrick on Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill in The Kremlin Letters
March 2019, no. 409
• The 2019 Peter Porter Poetry Prize shortlist
• Behrouz Boochani's new poem 'Flight from Manus'
• Dominic Kelly on MUP and the resilience of non-fiction publishing
• Ian Tyrrell on Progressive New World by Marilyn Lake
• Susan Sheridan on a memoir of Wake in Fright author Kenneth Cook