Rodney Hall is the author of more than thirty books. He has won the Miles Franklin Award twice, for Just Relations (1982) and The Grisly Wife (1994). Many of his novels and poems have been published internationally. An extract from his latest memoir, popeye never told you was published in the May 2010 issue of ABR. Rodney lives in Melbourne.
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- Rachael Treasure: The Girl and the Ghost-Grey Mare
- Kate Middleton's 'Of Ash'
- Gillian Dooley reviews 'A Guide to Berlin' by Gail Jones
- Ursula Dubosarsky: The Golden Day
- Sleepers Almanac No. 9
- John B. Thompson: Merchants of Culture
- The war on sex
- 'The Golden Age of Television?' by James McNamara
- Game Day