Josephine Rowe is a Melbourne-based writer of poetry and fiction. Her work has been featured in ABR, Best Australian Stories, Best Australian Poems, Overland, Island, HEAT and The Griffith Review. Her collection of short stories, How a Moth Becomes a Boat, was published in 2010 by Hunter Publishers.
Website URL: http://josephinerowe.com/
New in Arts Update
From the Archives
- The sting
- I can’t feel his legs!
- Anna Johnston: The Paper War
- Candice Bruce: The Longing
- 2008 Calibre Prize (Winner): 'Reaching One Thousand' by Rachel Robertson
- A survey of ten Children's Non-Fiction books
- The vagrant
- Peter Craven, Richard Broinowski
- Philip Roth: Nemesis
- Patrick Wilcken: Claude Lévi-Strauss